TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE SERVICE
Please review the following general details prior to purchase.
- All online reservations must be done at least 2 hours before departure time. Phone reservations are welcome anytime.
- Children under 2 years are free of charge on the bus line, Orlando Miami Orlando.
- Unaccompanied minors need a written consent from their parents or legal guardian in order to travel. Parents are fully responsible for their children.
- Our flexible cancellation policy allows passengers to call 24 hours in advance and change round trip dates.
- All Tour Transportation reserves the right to use assigned motor coaches for multiple charters and customers on the same day.
- For reservations of 9 passengers or more please contact us.
- All Tour Transportation is not responsible for items left on the motor coaches or vans.
- No shows are not eligible for refunds.
- Eating, drinking, use of alcohol and/or tobacco is prohibited on board motor coaches.
- Malfunction of equipments such as VCR, DVD player, Audio/Video system or courtesy internet when applicable is not cause for a refund.
- Pets are not permitted on board motor coaches.
- We don’t provide delivery service or carrier service for any item. No exceptions.
- Passengers may carry up to 2 pieces of luggage and one carry on without any additional cost. Additional fees apply to extra items.
- Luggage must be tagged with the passenger information.
Our website grants to you the non-exclusive unlimited navigation of the web pages and any service/products that are promoted through our web site in accordance with these Terms and Conditions issued by our company.
a) IMAGERY, VIDEOS, CLIPART AND FONTS
All imagery, videos, clipart and fonts used in our web files are AllTour America Transportation, Inc. and it's Vendors property and are an integral part of our products and services. Any kind of separate usage, copy or distribution is prohibited.
b) UNAUTHORIZED USE
You may not copy any of our images as photos and videos, rates, descriptions and or fonts on a diskette, CD, website or any other medium to regular use and view nor offer them for redistribution, download or resale of any kind without prior written consent from our company.
You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our services, products, images, videos or any other information in this web site. All products are property of AllTour America Transportation, Inc..
3. THIRD-PARTIES SERVICES
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless All Tour Transportation, its affiliates and suppliers from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including attorneys' reasonable fees) related to your violation of this Agreement.
5. CHANGES TO SITE
AllTour America Transportation, Inc., its affiliates and/or its suppliers may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this Site, or terminate this Site, at any time without notice. AllTour America Transportation, Inc. may modify this Agreement at any time, and such modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modified Agreement. Accordingly, you agree to review the Agreement periodically, and your continued access or use of this Site shall be deemed your acceptance of the modified Agreement.
This Agreement and the resolution of any dispute related to this Agreement or this Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. Failure by AllTour America Transportation, Inc. or its affiliates to insist upon strict enforcement of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of this Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. Any legal action or proceeding between AllTour America Transportation, Inc. and/or its affiliates and you related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in a federal or state court of competent jurisdiction sitting in the State of Florida.
AllTour America Transportation, Inc. and other logos, product and service names are trademarks and service marks owned by or licensed to AllTour America Transportation, Inc. or its affiliates (the "Marks"). Without the prior written permission of AllTour America Transportation, Inc., or its appropriate affiliates, you agree not to display or use in any manner, the Marks.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that All Tour Transportation shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if All Tour Transportation has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The use or inability to use the site or services.
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into on the site or through or form the service.
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data.
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service.
- Any other matter relating to the site or the services.
Our company reserves the right to change or modify current Terms with no prior notice.